|Chicken Provolone with Wild Rice|
We use Uncle Ben's Rice. We've used various flavors - Brown & Wild, Roasted Garlic, and Herb Roasted Chicken are the usual varieties we buy. We usually buy the Original, BUT the new Ready Rice that only takes 90 seconds in the microwave is equally good! BIG TIMESAVER!
To prepare the dish-
1. Cook the boneless, skinless chicken breast(s) using your desired method.
2. Saute your veggies. We usually saute zucchini and squash coupled with a white onion.
I'm sure your favorite saute veggies would work as well.
3. Cook the rice as directed.
4. Chop scallions and tomatoes for garnish.
5. Once the chicken has cooked, place a slice of provolone cheese over it to allow it to melt.
I like the stir-fry style of serving because I like the provolone cheese to melt down over the rice and veggies, so I diced my chicken as opposed to the hubby who likes his as pictured.
Bottom line...it tastes great and it is quick and easy!
Ingredient List - Boneless/Skinless chicken breasts, Uncle Ben's Rice, saute veggies (zucchini, squash, white onion), scallions, tomato and Provolone cheese.